View Single Post
Old 09-17-2018, 04:03 PM   #147
The man you could post like.

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
Like I said previously, I hope they do fire Sutton so this discussion can stop.

Of course then we'd just get 15 posts a day about firing the next guy.

Veach better pull his head out of his posterior crevice pretty soon, that's all I gotta say.
Yes, let's put all the blame on the GM who's had one real real offseason to fix the defense with the handicaps of having to trade away an All Pro talent at CB and no first rounder, and completely absolve the DC whose units have a proven track record of collapsing and giving away big leads at the most innoportune times in the most important games.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.