View Single Post
Old 04-01-2020, 02:59 PM   #14877
MVP

Whatever I have is the oddest damn virus ever.

Today is day 11, still zero energy, tightness in my chest, cough has finally died down, but have a massive headache daily and my temperature changes 3* +/- over the course of 30-45 minutes. Was 102.5 at 3:30 and down to 99.1 now.

Temp has been as low as 96.6. Weird.

Wife is starting to get nervous and suggesting a trip to the hospital is in order, but being told by doc there really isn't anything they'll do for me there I'm not already doing at home - and much, much cheaper at home.

I'm so done with this shit.
OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote