View Single Post
Old 09-16-2019, 11:20 AM   #84
Politically Incorrect

Quote:
Originally Posted by gblowfish View Post
Ten Things About Today’s Game Week 2: KC 28 Faid 10

10. I had worry about this game because of my years of watching KC blow games they should win in the Black Hole. I hate that dumpster fire of a stadium, and I’m so glad we’ll never have to play in that tarp covered open sewer ever again. Good riddance.

When the Chiefs got down Ten to Zip I wasn’t losing my mind, because for the first time since Joe Montana, we have a dynamic leader who can put the team on his back and will them to win. He’s the damn NFL league MVP, and he played that way with a wobbly wheel.

YES AND YES!

9. The first quarter was concerning in many ways.

KC's defense NEVER seems to start strong. They seem to see what's happening, let teams get going and then turn things on.

7. The Raiders were a typical stupid Raiders team to help beat themselves. Raiders had a total of seven penalties for 52 yards, and all of them were critical momentum killers.

I have become so accustomed to the Faiders starting to melt down in the second half of every game we play against them. It's their tradition over the last 20-25 years.

6. Mahomie’s second quarter was epic. 278 passing yards and 4 TDs in the first half…wow. He ended up with 446 total passing yards, 4 TDs and no picks

That was incredible on every level.

5. This was our worst special teams day in a long time. Colquitt was not good.

Penalties, penalties, penalties. It's the same 'ol song and dance with ST. Colquitt looks like he is on the downside of a great career and it's time to find a replacement. He's been shit for the last 14-16 games.

4. Carr is career 2 and 9 vs. KC, and his only two wins were in Oakland on Thursday Night football. And one of those the refs gave him like seven chances to throw a TD inside the 10 yard line.

We own that crybaby just like the other tear jerker Rivers!

3. Chiefs running game was anemic today.

Hard to run against a team that puts 8-10 guys on the line and dares you to throw over the top of them. We did just that and they lost!

2. Chiefs Defense did a nice job shutting out Oakland for the final three quarters. Several players had great stops at critical times, including Fuller, Jones, K-Pass and Clark. I think as each week goes by, Spags D will start to jell as they get more time playing together.

Our D started out a little slow and unsure but they all did their jobs and came together real well. Tackling was GREAT and the only weak spot was still the 8-12 yard routes in a soft zone. I worry about that against Tom Brady playing them in NE.

1. So next we get our home opener against a tough Baltimore team. It will probably be another tight battle, but we’ll have the 12 man advantage of the Arrowhead Crowd. Chiefs are off to a great start with back to back wins against AFC opponents, and one AFC West Road win already. So far, so good!

I hate the RAVENS immensely and want a HUGE win. Looks like best matchup for Week 3.
Very glad George that we are still blessed with your 10 Things and one item you didn't touch on as the Raiders killing themselves with multiple OP's trying to literally block a DB in front of the refs. They weren't even disguised as a Patriot's cheat rub rub, these were blatant blocks and picks. What a bunch of idiots.

I'm going to call my 'ol friend from the Oakland Raiders today Phil Villapiano and get his thoughts.......

Thanks Gblowfish and have fun next week at Arrowhead!
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.