Thread: Movies and TV New Star Wars TV & Film Repository
View Single Post
Old 06-04-2021, 02:41 PM   #171
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
Finally watched episode 1 of the bad batch.

Wow! Just an amazing job of expanding on the post episode III lore. Super super interesting. Filoni needs his own movie very soon.
I haven't watched today's episode but I've seen the first five episodes and I have to say, I find it to be terribly disappointing.

It's not even close to Filoni's best work, which shouldn't be surprising because he isn't writing and directing every episode . He's taken on more of a producing role, much like the failed Resistance animated series.

I'll continue to watch, mainly because there's very little new content available these days, but my kids were bored after the first episode, so I have very little incentive to continue watching because there's just nothing of any importance or significance happening so far.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.