View Single Post
Old 03-20-2019, 02:24 PM   #249
SuperBowl or bust

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
In a draft I absolutely hated for the Broncos I got Ryan Ramczyk, who would be a dream pick for them, Jayon Brown in the 7th (who's a complete stud), Alex Anzalone and Chad Wheeler. Not much variety there; bookend tackles and a couple of good off-ball linebackers, but better than I thought it would be at the time. I really hated that draft.

My 49ers draft was better though; Lattimore, McCaffrey, Zay Jones, Kendall Beckwith and Julie'n Davenport. 3 starting caliber offensive players and 2 starting caliber defensive guys. Zay Jones is probably gonna nutter himself out of football though. Damn shame we can't do pre-draft interviews...
The part that KILLS me about my Chiefs draft was how I had Eddie Vanderdoes and George Kittle rated similarly (Kittle a little higher) and chose Vanderdoes due to need. I even commented on it right after the pick was made.

That would have been a great draft if I had taken Kittle there.

QB Pat Mahomes 92.9 pff
FS Marcus Williams 70.8 pff
CB Rasul Douglas 72.5 pff (chosen over Cooper Kupp, another tie breaker)
DE Tim Williams 74.2 off rating
Eddie Vanderdoes (over Kittle 89.8 pff)
Blair Brown 58.8 pff
Mack Hollins
Joe Williams
Ethan Cooper
BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.