View Single Post
Old 01-21-2019, 11:48 PM   #51
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cave Johnson View Post
I mean, the don’t call it Camerohead for nothing.

Some dickbag after the Jags game did a “lick V” sign to my ex gf. She (probably wisely) didn’t tell me after they had driven away.
I'd have to see the sign.

It may have nothing to do with the GF. As far as her telling you about it...That's where it may have been funny as ****.
cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.