Thread: RIP Patteeu
View Single Post
Old 05-01-2021, 09:34 AM   #81
Supporter

I have probably had more discussions and arguments with patteeu than 90% of people on this forum. We disagreed on about the same percentage too. But he would always defend me and others from people disagreeing in a disrespectful manner. I never met him in RL (I have met a select few of you). Reminds me that even when we disagree on petty political BS, when you actually get to know people, you probably have more in common than you think. Would also laugh and rep people on the opposite side of the political aisle if he thought it was actually funny. Class guy.
banyon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.banyon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.banyon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.banyon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.banyon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.banyon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.banyon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.banyon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.banyon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.banyon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.banyon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote