Thread: Other Sports The Fishing Thread
View Single Post
Old 06-28-2018, 01:11 PM   #2272
Hello

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Jefe View Post
Same in my area. 5 years ago, I don't think I ever saw an Asian fishing in any of the areas I fish. Now, they unload out of vans like Ants and take everything they catch. I was bank fishing, just enjoying the morning, next thing I know, I have 15 Asian's right next to me. Mexicans in our area are also pretty bad, they will take over an entire bank, they will throw 10-15 lines per person, you cant even get a spot sometimes. I try to find the more secluded areas, but even that is hard sometimes, ideally I like to pond fish, but most of my connections are gone since I moved further out in the country.
When you see it, start calling the Game Warden. They'll follow the rules eventually or stop. If they're destroying the fishing due to too many lines and poaching you're obligated as a sportsman to turn them in. It's how we maintain a future.
Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.