Thread: 2024 WR Class
View Single Post
Old 04-18-2024, 10:22 AM   #2702
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

Quote:
Originally Posted by kccrow View Post
I don't think most people are talking about spending two 1's and a 2 to go get anyone. If that's the case, you're correct in that you better be getting a stud.
But you quoted me/responded to me reacting to the idea of going up to 9, which WOULD take that.

I don't think that's likely at all. I could see them being so bold as to move their 2025 1st or 2024 2nd to make sure they get a WR or OT they think is legit, but the type of capital to get higher than the mid-to-late-teens is just so high it seems way too risky for a team in KC's position.
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.