Thread: Movies and TV Justice League (2017)
View Single Post
Old 09-13-2018, 01:18 PM   #486
Stay positive, don't give up

Quote:
Originally Posted by sully1983 View Post
a LOT is going to be riding on Matt Reeves' The Batman . Who will they cast? Who will the villain be? I enjoyed the hell out of Reeves' Apes sequels so I am pretty confident DC will bounce back with that . Just have the DC characters NOT share a universe (it just doesn't work imo . I like when Batman is more grounded & works alone)
Yep, and I trust he'll do it well. Wonder Woman was good and hoping the sequel will be as well. I am fine with individual movies but bring in talented creators. I like James Wan for Aquaman and hope it's a success. Shazam looks like it could be good too. Still hope they figure out Superman. I don't care if another JL movie doesn't happen.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.