View Single Post
Old 05-20-2015, 09:17 PM   #808
Mahomosapien

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
Yea 4.6 GT with powerflow intake, 4:10 gears and Lunati Cams. More car than I need and shit gas mileage, but one hell of a daily driver for someone like me who's never been big on cars!

I would think swapping the gears back to the 3:55, which I do have, would maybe only change my gas mileage 1-2 MPG? Not sure all the money to do that would be really worth it.

I like the WRX a lot and I thought I'd probably go that route before I got a chance to buy the Mustang. I personally never thought I'd own an American car. lol. Great ride you have.
I dont know 2hat year your car ie but if its newer than 1996This might sound wierd for an american car, but bring it to a tuning shop if its never been tuned. American cars are known for running rich as hell. They should be able to get you a few more horses and better gas mileage and make it more reliable all together. These newer cars with computers running everything are finnicky about what you add to them
bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.