View Single Post
Old 05-20-2015, 08:28 PM   #805
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigjosh006 View Post
Exactly. Thats why i bought my wrx. All traction and plants you in the seat all the way up to 90
I kicked a WRXs ass onto the freeway the other morning as we were both first in line next to each other getting on a two lane on ramp and he wanted a go at it.

I'll take acceleration over top speed all day too. I'd much rather put my foot in it for accelerating rather than fly down the freeway hoping not to get a ticket. Wife says I should change my 4:10 gears back to 3:55, but to me without huge horsepower in my Stang (360), the bigger gears are the best part of the car for awesome acceleration.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.