View Single Post
Old 12-12-2022, 02:26 PM   #35263
You gotta kill a few people

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88 View Post
Eagles could probably replace Hurts with Gardner Minshew and they still would be 12-1 or close to it with their overall talent level, especially on offense and the fact that Hurts is a glorified game manager.
I think Hurts is playing extremely well so I'm not throwing shade, but I read a post somewhere recently that really made sense..

It said something to the effect of: when it comes to the case of Hurts vs. Mahomes, everyone would take the Eagles supporting cast over Hurts, but you'd take Mahomes over the Chiefs supporting cast all day.

That's the major difference in my mind.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote