Thread: Computers Windows 11
View Single Post
Old 06-16-2021, 05:52 AM   #13
Live free or die hard

* You couldn't pay me enough to support end users. I did it for 3 years after college and I'm still surprised to this day I didn't strangle someone or get fired.

* I'm pretty sure it's possible to limit the amount of memory Chrome or pretty much any browser can use with a little tinkering. It might be adding a user flag to the call in properties > Target

Ex: C:\Users\nip\AppData\Local\Vivaldi\Application\vivaldi.exe --disk-cache-size-35000000

That's obviously not memory but what it would look like.

* I could have sworn I read somewhere that Win 10 would be the last roll out and MS would be updating long time.
Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.