View Single Post
Old 06-06-2017, 11:21 PM   #3344
Life is changing..

I'm on episode 5 of season 2 now. Did anyone else dislike half of the main characters?

Daryl is great. I love the Korean dude (can't remember his name off the top of my head) Rick is okay. The rest are super meh.

I swear they made every female character as unlikable as humanly possible. And I'm secretly hoping every kid they come into contact with dies a horrible zombie related death. This series needs a little girl like Clementine from the Telltale Walking Dead games if I'm going to give any these little bastards, (AKA: giant liabilities), a chance. They've been looking for little miss whateverthe****s her name for 4 episodes now.
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.