View Single Post
Old 06-02-2020, 06:51 PM   #55
Psycho Bag Of Squanch

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
https://pcpartpicker.com/list/LbP6b8

I looked up completed builds and found this guys. He had 32 gb of ram so I changed it to 16 gb because I’m not sure if I need that much.

Are the amount of fans overkill?
Good choice on NZXT. I’ve built three rigs with NZXT cases. Love them. Solid build, good cabling, good looking. If you move up from the 510 to the 710 you’ll get a case that comes with four 120mm fans already installed instead of the two that come on the 510, which is all you need. The 710 is $70 more but you can take those two $90 fans off your list.
vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote