View Single Post
Old 05-05-2020, 08:31 PM   #20
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
I'm friends with the people that produce and write Mom, and I'm super close friends with their head writer/EP. Sitting in a room with these people is un-****ing-believably funny. The comedy gets "dark" sometimes but that's because we're all drinking or doing edibles or whatever and shit goes off the rails. But they're all normal people (besides the fact that some of them of stupid wealthy-big time **** You money). A few of the people are originally from Iowa and Missouri.
Yeah, it shows.

My compliments to your friends. They do a great job.

The relationship between the mother and daughter remind of the real life relationship between my Goddaughter's mother and her alcoholic mom. I swear I've sat a kitchen table and heard some of those conversations before.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote