Thread: Mock 11/23/19
View Single Post
Old 11-29-2019, 12:49 PM   #48
MVP

I really don't think Reid makes wholesale changes on the offensive line. It's not his MO. Will they likely draft an interior lineman relatively early? I think it's probable. Even then, there's no guarantee he starts. Will he draft 3 with limited picks (sans a significant trade)? I find that highly doubtful. I'd assume Rankin and LDT will be the guards next year and that Center is the most likely change. Reid also doesn't tend to burn first-rounders on offensive lineman so I'd probably put the thoughts of a guy like Biadasz to bed.

I have a different thought process I'm going to throw out there for you guys in short order, even if it's a bit overzealous in terms of free agent availability. Just throwing shit out there for discussion at this point though.
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.