View Single Post
Old 02-16-2016, 09:08 AM   #402
left blank intentionally

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
Babysitter checking in... it looks like rabblerouser doesn't care at all, so I'm having a hard time caring.

rabblerouser, if you do care (or I guess if you just want to send kc native to timeout), let us know and we'll take care of it.

kc native... uh, grow up? I'd normally say in this case that we'd ban both people if the feudin' continues, but since he has you on ignore... well, stop it.
It'd be great if Kc nitwit would quit harassing me all over the board and posting my personal info all over the place and using my pic as an avatar and having my full name in his Custom User Title.

If some asshole steals my identity and runs up a bunch of bills, I'd have to turn it in as, "it could be anyone on Chiefs Planet Message Board, because KC native."

Ya gnomesaine??

The nitwit's boorish behavior is pretty unacceptable. I can't believe he hasn't already been banned for breaching another member's personal information...

Put the whole damn board in jeopardy.
rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.