View Single Post
Old 09-10-2018, 07:38 PM   #1479
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin View Post
Dude , everybody makes mistakes, let him make it right.

Mistakes are one thing.

Repeatedly punching and strangling a pregnant woman is another.

If he does get the big deal and gets it from the Chiefs, “making it right” would involve a little more than just staying out of trouble and doing what he’s required to do to not go to prison.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
If I remember right from the Royals thread Duncan's wife is some type of therapist/counselor something or another for abuse, something in that realm.

He probably feels he has way to of a personal stake in it to ever let it go. I do wonder though if there will be fit throwing when he gets an OBJ contract.

She’s a prosecutor. Special victims background. But it’s not about a personal stake.

I would be disgusted by his actions, that he was drafted by my team, and embarrassed he played for my team regardless.

I won’t throw a fit. I’ll continue to be disgusted and embarrassed, though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
Who gives a shit?

Let it go. You look dumb as hell.

Mecca sub-posted me. Only reason I responded.
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.