Thread: 2024 WR Class
View Single Post
Old 03-28-2024, 08:26 AM   #2286
Mahomes > God

Quote:
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger View Post
All the so called "elite tackles" after Alt and Fashanu are RT's so there's no point moving up for a guy who may not even adapt well to play LT. Veach has shown he ain't giving up first round picks for young projects.
I keep saying stuff like this so I appreciate it...the hard on this fanbase has for taking a Tackle in the 1st round this year is baffling to me.

Yeah let's give up on Morris after 3 games but yet go and draft someone who be every bit as raw as he is and expect them to come in start....just genius. Talk about wasting a draft pick.

The WR talent you'll have available to you presumably is way too good to pass up to be taking a project tackle.
Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote