Thread: Mock 3/25/2024
View Single Post
Old 03-25-2024, 11:46 AM   #3
Rufus Dawes Jr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho View Post
That's a lot of coin for Donovan Smith and kind of tough for me to get on board with, but I think it's a possibility.
Agree. I think the contract/commitment to Smith is to justify not doing a single thing along the offensive line besides throwing a 5th rounder at it the T position.

I just don't think that's realistic. With the entire core of the offensive line coming having their deals coming up, I just can't see this team do nothing to address the future, especially considering the price tag of our impending free agents.

I think people better prepare for another 2nd round WR. And drafting three in this draft is a ****ing pipe dream. I get that the talent in there, but the targets are not. Hard to develop a WR when they are not going to get the ball.

It feels to me like the Chiefs are locked in on the OTs, and frankly going to shop for IOL stranding in round 3 too. Its not sexy, but its the realty of their situation.
Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.