Thread: Movies and TV New Star Wars TV & Film Repository
View Single Post
Old 06-09-2021, 09:38 PM   #186
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamie View Post
The end of ROTS always bothered me, it makes no sense but everybody accepted it because it moved all the pieces to place for ANH.

They act like it's a plan, but the plan is like, let's hide Luke on Anakin's home planet, living with Anakin's family, and make no attempt to conceal his identity. No attempt will be made to train Luke or Leia in the force. Obi-Wan and Yoda will go into hiding for no apparent reason. And we'll all just wait around for something to happen. To me, Owen not recognizing C3PO is one of the easier things to explain away, since protocol droids look the same.

I assume the Obi-Wan series will fix and/or explain some of it, but still. George really should have thought this stuff out when he started working on the prequels.
Life was different in the 90s. Internet didn’t exist to have these kinds of discussions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
We saw this arrogance in GOT season 8 too. We have a huge built in audience, going to make a huge pile of money guaranteed, why give our best effort? We don't have to get all the details of the story arc ironed out before filming.

Complete lack of respect for the fans and their passion for the story and the characters.
Hilariously D&D ****ed off GOT to go do....Star Wars.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.