View Single Post
Old 09-13-2019, 12:59 PM   #160
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by luv View Post
Okay, so everyone is piling on a guy who is making fun of others for making threads that don't do well (yes, I know mine don't, but go ahead and link it up). Wouldn't the ultimate insult be to ignore him so that his threads don't do well?

Also, someone mentioned Mahomes to Sherman, and you respond with the fact that Sherman is a fullback. Aren't common running backs technically halfbacks? Don't fullbacks and halfback both qualify as running backs?

Anyway, taking my own advice and putting this guy on ignore. Have fun, and happy Friday!
Whoa whoa whoa....I couldn't care less what others post UNTIL they start playing critic. Only then do I point out their posting history shows that being a thread critic not such a good idea.

Google a football card of Jim Brown, it will read....FB, do the same with Tom Rathman, it will read...FB. Who would ever call Adrian Peterson a FB? GRONK is a receiver just like Edelman is, but one is a TE the other WR. Sherman is not a RB.

Not a fan of those who enter threads just to weep and moan and wimper around so.....see ya!
Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote