View Single Post
Old 09-13-2019, 12:51 PM   #159
MY LITTLE #15

Okay, so everyone is piling on a guy who is making fun of others for making threads that don't do well (yes, I know mine don't, but go ahead and link it up). Wouldn't the ultimate insult be to ignore him so that his threads don't do well?

Also, someone mentioned Mahomes to Sherman, and you respond with the fact that Sherman is a fullback. Aren't common running backs technically halfbacks? Don't fullbacks and halfback both qualify as running backs?

Anyway, taking my own advice and putting this guy on ignore. Have fun, and happy Friday!
luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote