View Single Post
Old 08-16-2020, 08:01 PM   #11
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
Whatever company can convince dumb American antivaxxers to take it IMO
My wife and I were chatting the other day, and she expressed concern that antivaxxers would ruin the effectiveness of vaccines. My response was that I don't care that much as long as I'm vaccinated. If people enjoy getting sick, and they only infect other people who enjoy getting sick, then the only downside for me is hearing their annoying coughing and dying when I'm out on the town.

She did bring up the good point, though, that if people have permanent medical issues as a result, they could drag down the economy. I guess that's a good point.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote