View Single Post
Old 01-20-2020, 01:09 PM   #50
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan View Post
I'd actually have more respect for you if you were deliberately trolling. If you are an actual chiefs fan and have suffered through the years and you don't get what yesterday meant to the fan base, you might as well stop following sports.

This isn't about being satisfied. This is about enjoying, remembering, and just plain knowing how far down we have been. Any real Chief fan doesn't need that explained to them.
Because I’m not going to be satisfied until I have the very best. Just because you are fine with second place don’t think everyone else is.
Hboosboy < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hboosboy < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hboosboy < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hboosboy < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hboosboy < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hboosboy < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hboosboy < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hboosboy < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hboosboy < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hboosboy < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hboosboy < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote