View Single Post
Old 11-10-2017, 02:54 PM   #52
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebolapox View Post
guess I've lived a boring life because yeah... no skeletons of anything close to anything actionable in my past. I don't think it's weird to expect people to keep their dicks in their pants unless invited to take it out. just a thought.
Actionable? No. Thing I don't my daughters to know? YES!

All the things we used to do that were fun were outlawed by the people who didn't get in on the fun when they were younger.
cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.