View Single Post
Old 09-23-2020, 12:59 PM   #15576
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cooper barrett View Post
Have you called the maker and bitched? My neighbor did that and they (Sam's club) sent him instructions to replace some part of the burners near the heat controls.He seams happy now.
I could try that, but I'd rather just let this one rust-out and buy a real grill next time. It won't be sexy, it won't look like a piece of deck art, but it'll be big, heavy, and hold temp at exactly where I set it.

I've learned my lesson about buying "affordable" grills. You pay for it in so many ways, most of them in flavor and texture.
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.