View Single Post
Old 03-31-2020, 12:58 PM   #414
Rufus Dawes Jr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
The modern era of Chiefs playoff success began with a person who was the 96th pick in the draft, and he now enters the arena, wearing the #34 jersey that he made temporarily famous.

Up on the screen, the giant television shows the kickoff of the Chiefs 30-0 victory over the Texans in the 2015 playoffs, and a slightly younger Knile Davis streaks downfield in the first reveal of the Chiefs' upcoming postseason dominance.

Knile looks up and smiles. "I'll tell my grandkids about that," he says to the crowd, "and I'll also tell them about how I drafted a future Hall of Famer today. With the 96th pick in the 2020 NFL draft, the Kansas City Chiefs select Ben Bredeson, G, Michigan."

Davis then gathers up the card, looks at the aisle, and sprints straight forward out of the arena.

Great pick. This is why I'd be hunting for Offensive Linemen every year in the 3rd and 4th round. Dude can come in make and make a difference.
Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.