Thread: An open apology
View Single Post
Old 03-03-2003, 11:49 PM   #158
Feeling Victorian

I took the day off today so I got to witness the whole thing. The guy came over from the Eagles board cause he was pissed that they lost Barber to us. Of course he ran down Barber saying how we overpaid for him. And a lot of other lame general inuendo about the midwest. ie. stupid, toothless, uneducated ect.ect.ect. The usual trailor trash crap.. And then he called out the Mods and called them pillowbitery. And all of us HICKS!!! I can handle it when they abuse the Mods and call them pillowbitery But he call us hicks. He crossed the line there. Then someone who shall remain nameless traced his IP and found out who he was and posted his picture and relevant info here for all to peruse.(Not me) Then it got a little out of hand. I was all for slamming the guy and having some fun. But whoever wrote the guys boss was wrong. Otherwise it was entertaining.
alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.