Thread: Misc VOIP Scam Calls
View Single Post
Old 02-29-2024, 10:42 PM   #31
Emporer of Mongo

Quote:
Originally Posted by blake5676 View Post
I was an Android user, specifically the Nexus and then the Pixel phones from Google, for more than a decade until 2021. Google has some software that blocks spam calls from even ringing your phone. No freaking clue how it works, but I swear to god I would get less than 5 spam calls/year.

And I never really appreciated it until I switched to an iPhone. I don't get nearly then amount the OP is talking about, but it's more like 5-6 a week rather than an entire year. It's completely annoying and maddening. One of the many things I miss about having an Android but I assume it's proprietary in some way bc I don't think other OS or manufacturers have figured it out.

i think there might be a 3rd party app that can do this, but it might only be on android

(edit: nope, its on ios as well. try this app : https://apps.apple.com/us/app/youmai...il/id308331524 )

(edit2: i love that app and cant live without it if you have android or iOs, try the free version a bit)
Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.