Thread: RB's.
View Single Post
Old 02-26-2024, 12:07 PM   #88
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by kccrow View Post
As a rule, I like backs more about 210-215 but here are guys around 220-225 that I like quite well enough:

Audric Estime, Notre Dame
Kendall Milton, Georgia
Isaac Guerendo, Louisville
Carson Steele, UCLA
I love estime. But he probably gets drafted in the 5th? He’s a violent runner but I really like Guerendo. And if he could be drafted in the 6th, that’s what I’d do. I like guerendo’s running style. He gets north and south quickly and he runs with good pad level, seems to like contact and pushes tacklers for extra yardage. Guerendo keeps his feet moving after contact. He’s got more burst than Milton or Steele and more wiggle than estime. Guerendo also has nice contact balance. He can break a tackle, regain balance and move up field quickly. Guerendo also caught a lot of passes. I didn’t see much of that from Milton. Guerendo’s size is a big advantage on swing passes. He will catch the swing pass and bully defensive backs and routinely gets 5 yards after contact on the outside. I like the fact that guerendo doesn’t dance on the swing passes but initiates the contact with the db and either breaks the tackle or pushes the db forward for 5 yards.
kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.