Thread: (RIP) Nzoner
View Single Post
Old 03-23-2023, 10:55 AM   #548
Mahomes Fanboi

It's hard to think of anything to write that hasn't already been written above. Everyone knows how special Joe was. I really wanted to attend the service, but I am out of the country on business.

He was a family friend and business partner for the majority of my existence.

I suppose I can state some random memories of me and Joe:

-We both attended The First Assembly of God church in St. Joseph. I was a kid at the time, but do remember him talking with my older brothers/father.

-I re-acquainted with Joe as a teenager while picking up/delivering pallets of Adventure through my families trucking business.

-We found each other again randomly on CP and always talked Chiefs when meeting up IRL.

-An easy spot to find him was at the 54th Street bar, where we would down Tank 7's and talk about prog music. I'd call my wife and say "Going to 54th to talk to Joe and have a beer."

-Both of our favorites bands is Porcupine Tree. I really regret NOT going with him to Chicago to see them live. He told me stories of how fun that trip was.

-We went to see Steven Wilson (of Ptree) together a few years ago, stopped at the Pnut... took a couple of gummies, had a great night.

-I was Joe's IT guy, as I helped rebuild his PC's, and gave him a couple of laptops.... keeping him somewhat caught up in tech. That giant music collection he had mentioned in an above post... much of that came from me. I surprised him with my entire digital collection when his computer crashed.

-For the past years, I would create Pyro Joe's Fireworks digital display for demonstrating Fireworks inside of his building on the TV.

-Joe was a huge fan of my music projects/bands. I remember at one time he wanted to get involved as my band manager and/or promoter which blew me away. I was always so appreciative of that offer, even though it didn't work out due to Kathy's health and Joe's moving on from Rock Music and strictly into Gospel/Praise/Worship music.

-Joe loved to speak about his testimony.
Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 15 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote