Thread: QB Impressions
View Single Post
Old 08-30-2017, 10:27 AM   #606
Andy Reid Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefnj2 View Post
Kizer has a 51% completion percentage so far after 3 games. I watched his highlights from the last game and they had him throwing a lot of deep passes, almost all of which were incomplete. I'm not sure what they are doing with him, or why people think he looks great. IMO, Trubisky still looks the best (albeit he's getting most of his playing time late in games) and then I'd say Kizer and Mahomes are tied. They each have some "wow" moments and throws, but then lack consistency. Watson isn't looking great right now, and it isn't even because of the ball speed.
I agree.

Trubisky has the best mechanics by far and that makes him the best. The downfield accuracy concerns for Watson are being magnified. Anything past 15 yards is a real struggle for him.
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.