Thread: Football Broncos news megathread
View Single Post
Old 10-31-2016, 06:34 AM   #9123
#triggering

Quote:
Originally Posted by synthesis2 View Post
Look we all love our teams and all have slightly colored glasses for who we want to win etc. The way I see the Broncos is this, they won the superbowl last year with manning, who wasn't the same person but carried an aura about him and leadership that just can't be replaced by sieman. With all that said they are doing well and deserve respect, I just don't see them making it to the big dance at the end. 9-7 or even 10-6 is a possibility but the lack of leadership at the most important position will doom them in the end. I have watched every Chiefs game and every Broncos game this year and in the end the Chiefs look like the better team ( unless they play like they did in Pittsburg) so we can all argue over who is best but in the end we will know in a few weeks. For now, go chiefs!!
I have no expectations of a SB repeat... never have.

Quote:
Originally Posted by New World Order View Post
I'm referring to the movement of betting lines for the AFC Champ game.
And, in regards to betting lines - I never pay attention to those. I don't bet, so good luck. I never know what the spreads are or who covers them.
Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.