View Single Post
Old 04-24-2024, 08:26 AM   #379
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
Hear me out here fellas: Troy Fautanu

I think there’s a real chance he falls like McDuffie did. He’s under 6’4”, some teams think he’s a G and not a tackle and he turns 24 in October so he’s an older player.
Jordan Schultz just tweeted that Amarius Mims is going to go early. I think you could see Alt, Fashanu, Mims, Fuaga and Latham all go before this guy.

If the Chiefs trade up I think he could be on the short list
If he makes it to 16 and we can get there for a 1, 4 and next years 2 (which is close to getting it done, I think) then I could see that being a real possibility.

Would be hard to pass on Thomas. Some of the NFL guys have maybe broken my brain on him a bit though. Folks saying "He's the WR1 in any normal class..." maybe has me a little too high on him now. I just don't think Odunze is a generational prospect. If Thomas is clearly behind him, then I think he's probably a relatively normal 'very good' prospect that's probably the WR2 most years. That's still a top 10-12 guy who may see 16-18 due to the depth of the class.

I just haven't gotten a strong enough read on him to form a good opinion on him. Every time I think I'm comfortable with it, I change my mind.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.