You gotta kill a few people

Quote:
Originally Posted by InChiefsHeaven View Post
I don't get it...
Quote:
Originally Posted by crispystl View Post
Me either. It’s odd behavior.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Years ago, back when Luck was still playing, someone on Twitter got the idea to make weekly Tweets as if Luck himself were a Civil War era general. I suppose they did it because Luck is a goofy looking dude who actually does look like he could be from the time period.

Someone posted a couple examples. You can see it isn’t all that funny. It was just worth a couple chuckles here and there.

Fast forward to present day, Luck decided to run with it and showed up in the garb and leaning into it with his “the war is over” line.

Still not all that funny but I think it was a nice little payoff for anyone who remembered those old Tweets.

More than anything, I’m confused as to why he popped up at a Giants @ 49ers game lol totally out of nowhere
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote