View Single Post
Old 02-15-2016, 09:52 AM   #250
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClevelandBronco View Post
IMHO, forgiving her is sound advice regardless of whether the relationship is ever repaired. In my experience, forgiveness isn't about letting the offending party off the hook. It's more about my own spiritual, psychological and emotional fitness. It's also a way to claim some control over an uncontrollable situation.
I need to echo this. No matter the outcome, eventually one needs to move on.
Forgiveness allows this. There is no timetable for forgiveness. But often if you don't, it will do more harm to yourself.
My Wife cheated on me. We got divorced and it ate the hell outa me. I was mad and in the long run the anger was hurting me. I forgave her, and moved on. Today we have a great relationship. We are family. Once you have children together, like it or not, you are family. I know because of this past I became a better man.
Wishing you the best.
Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.