Thread: ChiefsPlanet Missing Planeteers
View Single Post
Old 09-23-2020, 08:09 PM   #882
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
I love you man except for that one little thing....... politics. Your kind of partisan. As am I. We already have Bwana and Bowser as partisan mods. Nothing against them either. As far as I know neither of them have ever let partisan politics change how they moderate the board.

Just my two cents that any future mods should be apolitical. Again nothing personal against you or any current mods.
I understand, and I am kinda partisan. I'm just offering. It's all good. I just really think we have great Mods on this board, just like DaFace is (and I say "is" because I hope he comes back soon), so I'd just like to help lighten their lift.
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote