View Single Post
Old 04-17-2024, 10:53 AM   #451
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Couch-Potato View Post
I think I'm at the point where the only WR I'd really love in the first is Brian Thomas Jr. The rest feel like 2nd rounders that we'd be taking a bit early, but in the end I wouldn't be bent out of shape about it bc if the Chiefs take a WR at #32 it'd because that's "our guy" and we didn't want to lose him the top of the 2nd. Seems so much more likely that we take a WR in the second to me. Maybe a trade up like in recent years, but there will also be great options at #64.

The 2nd is just so stacked with WR talent this year it's unreal!
We’re probably not getting first round talent of any kind 32 so maybe just get your guy. But we’re probably not getting second round talent at 64 either. I think a trade up in the second is the move.
Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.