View Single Post
Old 04-15-2024, 02:52 PM   #111
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mosbonian View Post
Every time I hear or read one of those articles all I can think is that the person giving the advice probably lives in the most expensive city in the world or is an investment guy who wants your money so he can make more for himself.

I don't have that either....but my wife and I will live well within our means comfortably.
Yep. Coming from where we began in life, we are finishing with roofs over our head, plenty of food and drink and a little spending money. Thats a success.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote