Thread: Jaylen Samuels
View Single Post
Old 02-09-2018, 08:29 AM   #13
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by kccrow View Post
Versatility is a big reason I really like Garrett Dickerson out of Northwestern. He can drop into the backfield and be a very effective blocking FB or he can split out and be a very effective move TE. He has quality size at 6'3" 248. He doesn't really have experience running the football from the backfield, but Reid never really called to hand Sherman the football either. He's a guy that saves you a roster spot.
He's definitely bigger, but I think Samuels has more upside than that. Jaylen could be your backup tight end, H back. I think he could play the Hernandez role he played for the Pats. He's probably not as dynamic but he fills alot of spots.

Plus he can return kicks.

I'm anxious to see what he runs though.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.