View Single Post
Old 06-26-2013, 04:19 PM   #150
Blame it on the Henne

Quote:
Originally Posted by rico View Post
I don't have any ball-lickers, like Fax. In fact, I'm generally disliked, I think, so join the circle jerk with everyone else and have fun, prag.

I am not a Seinfeld fan and couldn't quote ANYTHING from that show...so I am unsure as to what your are referring to....if it were the first paragraph, then the "this man is for the birds" is the only quote I ripped in the entire post and it wasn't from Seinfeld, it was from Norm Macdonald. And I posted that paragraph, mostly because I knew, at least Baby Lee would get the reference.

I don't know you, but man do you seem like a douche.
Where do you think NTTAWWT comes from doctor?

You do have an army of ball-lickers, hence the "come on Rico roast Hootie" for a hundred posts only to post the let down of all let downs (until your latest effort).
COchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.COchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.COchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.COchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.COchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.COchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.COchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.COchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.COchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.COchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.COchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.