Thread: Football Derek Carr ****ing sucks
View Single Post
Old 08-05-2020, 03:47 PM   #860
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdubya View Post
Spoken like the local Carrdashians or Carrsaders I listen to around here. Having great WRs almost irrelevant when the QB gets rid of the ball immediately after the snap. He is too scared to let plays develop...honey badger said it right after one of the games. Put all of Carrs stats up that you want but the one that counts (39-55) is pure crap. Carr doesnt worry any DC`s in the league one bit.
I never said Carr was going to have great WRs this season. I said he'd have more weapons to throw to than last season. young and inexperienced, but more, faster weapons.

Carr didn't always get rid of the ball early. Though that's the offensive philosophy that Gruden has installed for the most part; 'run often, and when throwing get the ball out quickly to the playmakers.' Very standard WCO. But he played behind the biggest OL in the league, so he held the ball and tried to find open receivers quite often. The problem with Carr is that when he feels/sees pressure, he tends to throw balls up for grabs. or decide too late to try and run for it. Sounds vaguely familiar . . .

I never said anything about Carr being scary to DCs. In fact, I said quite the opposite:
Quote:
because at the end of the day Carr is a game manager-type QB. he is only going to be as good as his weapons (and his defense), and his ceiling is Alex Smith 2017
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.