View Single Post
Old 11-21-2017, 07:14 PM   #98
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
They are going to price enforce and make sure they at least make a public effort. If the market doesn't come together and they can get him cheaper than expected, they'll be there.

But if Boras gets his bidding war, the Royals will bow out pretty quickly. I don't expect they'll go over 5/$100 and I figure he'll demand more term than that.
I remember when the market didn't come together for Gordon either. Not saying he will be that bad but in 3-5 years he will suffer from a sharpe decline. That's deveststing for a team like the Royals.
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.