View Single Post
Old 12-17-2020, 06:26 PM   #49842
Please squeeze

Quote:
Originally Posted by petegz28 View Post
You were not seriously asking. If you were it came off as rather rhetorical.

I have said this a hundred times and I will say it again, if you want to lock things down then fine. But you have to compensate the businesses and their employees and such.

I feel a lot better about it if a business suffers because people choose not to go out. That can happen at any time for any reason and does every few years because of simple economic swings.

That being said I am not a fan of shutting people down and tell them too ****ing bad when I have a pay check and I am not impacted by said edict.
Here is the dilemma though Pete and that is the Federal government have failed in their responsibilities so what are the local and state governments supposed to do? They don't have the ability to pay businesses or people only the federal government does.

If you are mayor or governor your #1 responsibility in situations like this is to save as many lives as you can.

You just can't put this all on the local\state governments and then blame them for not paying businesses to stay open.

Just my .02 cents
dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote