View Single Post
Old 01-21-2020, 09:54 AM   #105
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 View Post
I really hope cbs offers him a big contract. He belongs with Jim nantz. Those two work really well together. What an awful waste if he's matched with Joe tessitore. Nantz was awesome handling that chiefs post game celebration.
Well one could hope that espn would also offer nantz a boat load of cash to come too. I dont like tessitore at all either.

I also like mike tirico, he doesnt do a lot of games as the backup play by play guy for nbc but I bet he'd do really well with romo.
tyecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli