Thread: Other Sports Off Season Lets Talk Guns, Part 2
View Single Post
Old 05-01-2018, 10:08 AM   #1763
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowser View Post
I have had it recommended to me that the Berretta 9mm PX4 Storm is a fantastic carry piece. Opinions?

Nice pistol. I'm of the mind set that when carrying smaller is better. I like to go as small as possible. For me, that is either a Walther PPK or a Bersa Thunder.

And anyone that tells you that a .380 won't stop someone - they don't know the new ammo.

Besides - 7 rounds to the chest will generally stop ANYONE - regardless of caliber.

The other thing about a carry gun - it should be used to get you OUT of a situation as quickly as possible.

I HAVE carried (on occasion) my 1911 - and it's miserable.
Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.