View Single Post
Old 03-16-2016, 04:43 PM   #2022
Just a li'l Evel

Quote:
Originally Posted by frankotank View Post
I took a rash of shit the other day for a comment I made during a TWD discussion. I said I thought Carol was kinda cute and I'd certainly hit it.
OMG...the guys I was talking with acted like I was outta my ****ing MIND!
I was like....look guys....shes slim and fit and NOT ugly...I didn't say she was hawt....I said I thought she was kinda cute....and I'd hit it!

now....can ya'll please put away your CP machismo for a second and only after doing so tell me if I'm crazy???

I back you up, buddy. I for some reason have been lately attracted to older women or women with gray hair who are still attractive or youthfully edgy.

I bet that when I'm in the old folks home and there are oldies in there who were punks/goth/nu-wavers from the 80s who will then be in their 80's. I'll be looking to hit it. I bet they will be like Cyndi Lauper or Betsey Johnson. Kinda edgy and fun, not all knitted shawl and flowers and shit.

Back to Carol. I'm attracted to her. Seems cool.
TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.